Organized and led by Ugandan mental health leaders, Project Uganda will partner with Conexa and Renova to bring therapists with experience in Emotionally Focused Couple therapy (EFT) to lead trainings, workshops, and mentorships on the ground in Uganda— a country where intimate partner violence affects almost half the population. I am excited to support this project and I am hopeful it will have a meaningful social impact on relationships and communities in Uganda. I have been privileged to train in this powerful relational model of Emotion Focused Therapy and feel the passion to spread this model to other mental health providers who are supporting couples and families in distress. I am most excited to travel to Uganda in July 2023 to share EFT and learn from my Ugandan colleagues about their work and about Ugandan culture. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to help fund training for Ugandan mental health professionals. You can learn more about the Project and make a donation here.
- EFT & Sex Therapy Interventions, September 20 2023 September 7, 2023
- EFT and EFIT Supervision Group August 7, 2023
- Come join EFT Supervisors Angela Fowler Hurtado and Sarah Cook for an in-person EFT Dig In. July 18, 2023
- 24-hour Mental Health Hotline: Text or Call 988 LifeLine January 11, 2023
- Supporting Project Uganda January 11, 2023