Fees & Insurance
I am considered an out-of-network provider. My services qualify for HSA and FSA accounts and may be reimbursable by insurance if you have out-of-network benefits. I provide documentation to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
It is helpful to speak with your insurance to understand your behavioral health benefits.
Questions to ask include:
- Do I have mental health/behavioral health benefits?
- What is the reimbursement rate for out-of-network providers?
- Do I need pre-approval or a referral?
- How many sessions per calendar year will my plan cover?
- What is my out-of-network deductible?
Full payment is due at the time of the session.
I accept credit cards, HSA/FSA cards, and checks.
Upon request, I can provide a superbill receipt to submit to insurance for reimbursement.
$180 per 50 minute Individual session
$200 per 50 minute Couples session
I provide 50 minute EFT Supervision and Consultation for therapists. Please contact me for details. I also provide EFT Supervision groups. You can find more information about the groups at the Washington Baltimore Center for EFT.